Our attorneys and clients recognize that talented, experienced business professionals are an integral part of any successful legal team.
Munger, Tolles & Olson has 200 attorneys and 252 additional employees, including management, financial, administrative, paralegal, marketing, technology, human resource and other professional support positions. Our firm provides an exciting and collaborative work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package to all eligible employees, which is why nearly half of our professionals have been with Munger Tolles for 10 years or more.
Munger Tolles’s professional benefits typically include:
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, for employees and their families (including domestic partners) effective on the first day of employment with the firm and medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Time off benefits including; 10 days paid vacation during the first year of employment (up to 20 days in subsequent years), Eight paid sick/personal emergency days per year, credited as of each Jan. 1 (or on your date of hire on a pro-rated annual basis), and Paid holidays, effective from the first day of employment.
- Extensive parental support benefits.
- Generous employee retirement plan benefits, effective on the next occurring Jan. 1 or July 1, after one full year of employment.
- Firm provided Disability and Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Annual bonuses and holiday gifts.
- Monthly transportation allowance.
- Health and wellness benefits including on-site yoga, walking programs, annual flu shots and biometric screening.
- Confidential 24-hour employee assistance plan for employees and household members.
- Employee referral bonus programs.
- Business casual dress policy and casual Fridays.
- Monthly lunches.
- A friendly and supportive environment marked by teamwork, cooperation and justifiable pride in our firm and its values.
Munger, Tolles & Olson is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, marital or domestic partner status, parental or family care status, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, genetic characteristic, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of Munger Tolles to prohibit discrimination, unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment), and retaliation. This commitment prohibits such conduct by any individual involved in Munger Tolles's operations and by anyone doing business with or on behalf of Munger Tolles.